FFII temporary workgroup to overview the Europarl ITRE Gierek report, make suggestions for improvement and review amendments. The temporary WG consults experts from workgroups such as the openstandards workgroup, 10cc, eupat and collaborates with external parties. The workgroup is expected to close after the report gets adopted in plenary. Responsible leader is firstname.lastname@example.org. Synchronisation happens on europarl-help mailing list.
INI/2006/2274: "Putting knowledge into practice: A broad-based innovation strategy for Europe"
The report has been adopted in plenary this Thursday 24 May with amendments.
Deadlines for amendments
- Plenary: usually the wednesday noon before the plenary week. Will be voted in the plenary of 21-24 May.
- ITRE (main committee): 6 march, rapporteur Adam Gierek (PSE)
- ECON (opinion): 6 march, rapporteur Sharon Bowles (ALDE)
- REGI (opinion): 2 march, rapporteur Christa Prets
- IMCO (opinion): 2 march, rapporteur Barbara Weiler
- JURI (opinion): 20 March, rapporteur Zverina (EPP)